Frozen PK Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHighScores Ftw!PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This a good idea?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Developer
Developer

This a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: This a good idea?   This a good idea? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Well i was thinking about make this game turn into something way different the runescape something new something know one has done before. So i thought about it after a few weeks i finally thought of something maybe make like 2 sides of the worlds have red team on 1 side and blue team on the other.

and to get there u have to find ways to get across the map. Ill block stuff off so theres only one way to get on the red teams side and 1 way to get on blue teams side. well i was thinking maybe have pking all over the place? But you can only hit the other team say your red and you can only hit blue team. So you have to find someone on the blue team and kill them. Also they can send spys to the other side bc how are you going to know there the red or blue team? you would have to try and attack them. i think its a great idea and would be alot of work but maybe it would be worth the time?

Let me know what you guys think and ill try my best to add it in ill have to redo everything again -.- but this time i think i would get somewere

also both sides will be the same. they will have the same monsters and same skilling area just different spots on the map.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Developer
Developer

This a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This a good idea?   This a good idea? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm

post any and all ideas you have the more the beter even if there stupid just say them i might think of something and make it awsome :p
Back to top Go down
jezza
Beginner
Beginner
jezza

This a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This a good idea?   This a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:30 am

i like it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This a good idea?   This a good idea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This a good idea?
Page 1 of 1