Frozen PK Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHighScores Ftw!PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Developer
Developer

New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames Empty
PostSubject: New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames   New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:25 pm

PVP - This is a pking minigame. You will lose your items here. Dont bring any gear your not planing on losing. It non multy so only 1 v 1. But watch out for the Pjers. Doesnt give points yet but it will soon.

Troll hunter - This is much like assault just with different npcs in a different area. The shop will soon be selling granite items. Going to make a pvp shop for the ppl that get alot of point from playing the pvp minigame.

Enjoy the updates the PVP Shop will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Elixer
HOF Player
HOF Player

PostSubject: Re: New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames   New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Yea it came out good, Cant wait to see the shop. And remember to fix the range so that you can range in the Pvp mini.
Back to top Go down
Warner
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames   New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Love the mini games! Keep making more awesome updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames   New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PVP/ Troll huntting minigames
Page 1 of 1