Frozen PK Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHighScores Ftw!PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff App ~ Coding Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mage k0

Staff App ~ Coding Server Empty
PostSubject: Staff App ~ Coding Server   Staff App ~ Coding Server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey,
I would like to be staff on this new runescape private server you have currently opened from scratch i want to be a coder on this server to bring gaming to life!
Why i want to code for this server: I want to code for this server because i want to show people how expirenced i am in coding and code for a different server an my own.
One thing i can stop the crashing the crashing is null pointers there is normally around 25-50 null pointers in a rubbish buggy source i can fix it up! if you want me to code for this server

Any other details pm me on msn

syn_rock@live.co.uk
magek0@ismysexy.name

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Warner
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Staff App ~ Coding Server   Staff App ~ Coding Server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 pm

You can probably help with coding, but you need to be trusted enough to become an admin. But PM Frosty about this so he can see this right away Razz

I hate nulls.
Back to top Go down
Elixer
HOF Player
HOF Player

PostSubject: Re: Staff App ~ Coding Server   Staff App ~ Coding Server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:48 am

Idk, I told him about this server and he said, he could just inject some mysql or something to it and crash us.. I do know him but not enough to just tell jesse hes fully trustworthy, At least not yet, and staff is kinda packed atm?
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Staff App ~ Coding Server   Staff App ~ Coding Server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm

no need for me to explain why ur denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff App ~ Coding Server   Staff App ~ Coding Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff App ~ Coding Server
Page 1 of 1