Frozen PK Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHighScores Ftw!PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting a Player.

Go down 
+3
Tanksta
I flamingo I
Worldkiller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Worldkiller

Worldkiller

Reporting a Player. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 am

Players Name:Tanksta

Reson For Reporting:Abusing Powers,Banning Players for no Reason,
& Suspected Benefitting D o double G,Teleporting Player to wild & Killing them.

Other Info:happened in Between 4:00 A.M. Central to 4:40 A.M Central.

Pictures:
Reporting a Player. 0015
Reporting a Player. 0016
Reporting a Player. 0010
Reporting a Player. 0011
Reporting a Player. 0012
Reporting a Player. 0013
Reporting a Player. 0014
Back to top Go down
I flamingo I
Beginner
Beginner
I flamingo I

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 am

He banned Me, crinille and king daniel. ip banned. for no reason....
Back to top Go down
Tanksta

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:18 am

Banned for autoing mining, str and worldkiller and multi logging accounts to kill some one king daniel repetitive offensive language and racial comments
Back to top Go down
I flamingo I
Beginner
Beginner
I flamingo I

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 am

auto? lololol...... how the hell u auto on priv server, and i was told i can mutli log nerd. we got more against you tanksta maybe your quiting but you dont need to try pull server down with you.
Back to top Go down
Tanksta

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 am

im not quitting? you sent me a private message saying " im quitting and im gona take you down " you can auto on anything? using bots to mine for you. . nice.. a private server its easy enough
Back to top Go down
I flamingo I
Beginner
Beginner
I flamingo I

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:29 am

now you lie? i got whole private messages saved and already sent to jesse. mate your good at lieing. but not that good
Back to top Go down
Tanksta

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 am

whatever you send too him is fake, and you know the truth deep down inside... whatever happens. hope your happy with yourself
Back to top Go down
I flamingo I
Beginner
Beginner
I flamingo I

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:36 am

i can just send him link to the private messages. i cant change them and deep inside i know your the lier, i been helping players while you been planning this.
Back to top Go down
I flamingo I
Beginner
Beginner
I flamingo I

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 am

honestly look at your posts u got 4? shows u care.
Back to top Go down
Tanksta

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:41 am

why dont you consider making your own server you seem too love it more then your life. no offence you seem like the kind of person that likes too make up storys and " tell on people " which is also called a snitch .. tbh you deserve your position as moderater because you are a good one goodluck with life
Back to top Go down
I flamingo I
Beginner
Beginner
I flamingo I

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 am

yeah well you know what im ignoring you now.
Back to top Go down
King Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 am

tanksta i have been on for about 4 days striaght and i flamingo i was helping so many players and his only a mod.I haven't seen you help one and your admin.So just stop you don't deserve to be a admin you derserve to be ip banned.NONE of us have done anything wronge your just being a lier so just give up!I have been pk account bans and iped banned.

The only thing i have seen you do is lose players break rules makee the server look bad.

Last edited by King Daniel on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:00 am

and why would we make this up there would be no point in it.

I was maging at dagganoths kings i lost connection it said your acc has been disable so i loged in onto my pure got told i flamingo i and str got banned, got teleported with all my pure stuff to tanksta got pked said wtf? got lost connection and iped banned.
Back to top Go down
Worldkiller

Worldkiller

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 am

Tanksta,when i got To MB,Flamingo Muted D o for his language,thats disrespect.
Then D o logs out & back in & is unmuted.
You Witnessed d o disrespecting Flamingo.

I don't know about the Racial Comments & Language,but if he done that. Why didnt you ban him Before i got there?
Also, You should know Admin pking is NOT Allowed. Esp with G maul spec over & over. You teleported me to you twice.

Also, I do NOT know this for Sure,but i tried to attack d o and he disappeared, he did not log out, and he couldn't have
teleported in 50 something wild. Next time i checked, D o was in Mage bank with you. It seems that you teleported him to you.
I DO NOT KNOW,all i can do is suspect.

and if your talking about the time Flamingo said Negro. That is not Racist,not unless he called a player that.Also,i do not believe you were on when that happened,Another staff member was, But Obviously they thought it was fine. As it means Black in Spanish,so i've heard.
Back to top Go down
Nearbosh
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 am

I will be looking into this, from what I've heard this player has enough against him to be banned.
Back to top Go down
jezza
Beginner
Beginner
jezza

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 am

hahahah tanksta u got owned. we all know you are lying. I know I flamingo I in real life and he wouldnt bot coz he is too happy being mod, he would never abuse the server. Anyway he has enough bolts and 99 mining and smithing so why would he bot. He has no bloody reason to. And if your so sure about the botting, how would u know? Do u use one yourself? wanker and dont try and make yourself look good by saying that he multi logs coz everyone i have played with has at least 2 accounts. (except for crinille and King Daniel).
(excuse my language but i hate lairs)
im glad ur banned Razz

(btw im just venting)
Back to top Go down
King Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 am

Lol jezza nice tanksta just got served lol.

Also jezza btw i have 2 accounts King Daniel And Pking King and i mulit log all the time its my pure lol.

Thanks for the surport jezza =[)!
Back to top Go down
Worldkiller

Worldkiller

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 am

Lol...King Daniel Just Let it go..He's Gone.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 am

this is over with locking post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a Player.   Reporting a Player. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting a Player.
Page 1 of 1