Frozen PK Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHighScores Ftw!PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Beginner
Beginner
Brutality

Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :) Empty
PostSubject: Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :)   Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Well, i thought of all the questions i've asked people ingame. . and would like to make an FAQ archive of all the questions which we first asked when we started, please only contribute useful things, which may be useful for new members. :3

I'll start with a few of my own;

Once i create my account, where should i start to train?

Either training teleport (falador), Or monster teleport (Chaos Druids), there are several drops in each that you may sell, such as gems from the low lvl training, or the seeds from the chaos druids, if you happen to come across a clue scroll, i'll buy them ingame for 50k a peice Smile.

Once i create my account, whats the easiest way to get money?

Well, if you prefer getting right into action and making the money, then skilling teleport (camelot), ardy is right for you, start by thieving from the cake stall and dropping the cakes until you reach 20, then go to the silk stall till 50, the silver stall till 80 and from then on the gem stall till 99 Smile

How can i get new items to train with?

Well, some monsters drop weapons and armour, such as hill and moss giants at home, which drop rune items and dragon weapons, (Although quests are required to weild the weapons), Whereas the more advanced gear, such as dragonfire shield and dragon armour, is only obtainable from more advanced monsters, such as the mithril dragon and the KBD.

* PLEASE ADD ONTO THESE, BECAUSE AS THE SERVER POPULATES, THE ODDS ARE WE'LL GET ALOT OF SPAM TOPICS ASKING QUESTIONS *

Pce. afro
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Developer
Developer

Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :)   Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 pm

"Well, if you prefer getting right into action and making the money, then skilling teleport (camelot), ardy is right for you, start by thieving from the cake stall and dropping the cakes until you reach 20, then go to the silk stall till 50, the silver stall till 80 and from then on the gem stall till 99 "

needs to be fixed u can steal from seed stall at 65 now and u can also pickpocket for some cash.
Back to top Go down

Lets exchange questions and answers regarding gameplay. :)
Page 1 of 1